Anime fight! Anime fight!

I didn't think it was possible...

With barely any animation and an overused joke, you made me laugh harder than I have ever laughed at anything on Newgrounds. I don't know what wizardry you used, but keep using it.

I Eat Puppies I Eat Puppies

Awesomely Trippy

But it did get a little monotonous after a while. So I'd suggest either making it a little shorter, or maybe making a transition at some point.

Super Mario - TSF 1 Super Mario - TSF 1

Completely unoriginal.

Crappy sprites:Check
Mario theme:Check
Anime character:Check
Trying to make it serious:Check

Congratulations, you've made something I've seen a thousand times.

Bunny Kill 5 The Game Bunny Kill 5 The Game

A few problems.

There are a few annoying issues I found with the game. First is the blocking, that really needs to be key activated. It's hard to play this game without constantly moving around, so the passive block really interferes with game play. You also need something to indicate that you're actually blocking, I didn't even realize I was blocking until my second time through. Same problem with taking damage, you need to add in some sort of animation or sound for when you get hit. The enemies could use some variation. Maybe add in some ranged enemies, or something. The ground combat gets dull after a while, so some varied combos and/or different weapon types should be added. The air combat is a lot of fun though, I think it's fine the way it is. Some variation on the music and maps would also be nice. And.....Yeah I think that's it.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

So many...

Holy shit, I've never seen so many medals in one place.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I haven't been able to play SMB in such a long time, so thanks for letting me play the best game in the world again.

Controlled Chaos Controlled Chaos

Love It

5/5 10/10 Favorited. One of the best songs i've heard on NG.

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

Yup

That's definitely the face he'd make if he found out people would give him candy for free.

Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper

Whoah

Best pic of Rukia I've seen in a while.

Happy New Year Happy New Year

Messy

Overall, it just looks kind of messy. I can barely make out the details of the buildings, and the smoke could use some work. Shading could be better too.