All 8 art Reviews

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

Yup

That's definitely the face he'd make if he found out people would give him candy for free.

Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper

Whoah

Best pic of Rukia I've seen in a while.

Happy New Year Happy New Year

Messy

Overall, it just looks kind of messy. I can barely make out the details of the buildings, and the smoke could use some work. Shading could be better too.

Riley Toymiue Riley Toymiue

Body's awesome

Her body's looks incredible, but the haur just doesn't seem to go with it. Did do something different with it than the rest of the picture?

Vortex00 responds:

not really. I'm not too fond of it either. I've already changed the way it looks. just didn't re-upload it.

Nari Semi-Realistic Nari Semi-Realistic

One of the best...

I love the mix of realism and anime, it looks awesome. Everything is perfect except...the hair. I can't think of the right word to describe it, but something really annoys me about it. Ugh, i want to give you a 10 so badly but i can't because of the hair!

Vortex00 responds:

no worries, it's far from perfect anyways.

Suida Suida

Love It

I usually don't really like huge boobs, but you managed to make them look good. And I really like the expression. The eyes look kind of weird though. And like someone below me said, the nails don't look very detailed, but they're not really what I'm looking at anyways XD.

Vortex00 responds:

lol, yeah well. I did the eyes as best I could at the time. It's hard to get it right. At least for me.

Sharchomp Sharchomp

Lol

It took me a while to realize that was two Pokemon. It looks awesome though, probably my second favorite of your Pokemon drawings.

Gible Gible

Wow...

I've never seen such a badass Gibble before.