Bunny Kill 5 The Game Bunny Kill 5 The Game

A few problems.

There are a few annoying issues I found with the game. First is the blocking, that really needs to be key activated. It's hard to play this game without constantly moving around, so the passive block really interferes with game play. You also need something to indicate that you're actually blocking, I didn't even realize I was blocking until my second time through. Same problem with taking damage, you need to add in some sort of animation or sound for when you get hit. The enemies could use some variation. Maybe add in some ranged enemies, or something. The ground combat gets dull after a while, so some varied combos and/or different weapon types should be added. The air combat is a lot of fun though, I think it's fine the way it is. Some variation on the music and maps would also be nice. And.....Yeah I think that's it.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

So many...

Holy shit, I've never seen so many medals in one place.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I haven't been able to play SMB in such a long time, so thanks for letting me play the best game in the world again.

[ALT] [ALT]

Dull

The puzzles were too easy and it gets pretty boring siting around for ten seconds for a laser to go by.

Block Rain Block Rain

Ripped off

This looks great for a first game, and I would normally give it a good score, but I've played multiple games exactly like this, just with a different character and better visuals.

Godclocks AwesomeVidgame2 Godclocks AwesomeVidgame2

Uhhh...

It still doesn't work, you may wanna fix that.

Orc Starting Zone Orc Starting Zone

Again?

It was funny the first time, but now it's getting repetitive.

KovioXZ responds:

oh ok

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

Lol

You sir get a 5(highest I've ever rated a KK movie) for making me lol at the people who actually thought this was a game.

KovioXZ responds:

Castle Cat Castle Cat

Crazy for Love

I like how you put Crazy for Love as the boss song

Exit Path Exit Path

It's here now?

Didn't know NG would get this too. The uniplayer's nothing special, but the multiplayer is he best I've seen in a flash game. Couldn't stop playing it on armorgames.